Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Facebook Fan Page

So in an attempt to drive traffic over to the Facebook fan page, I'll let you know that I've got two pieces of news as of today, 10/13/09.

Nothing earth-shattering, but I think both are worth reading.

One update is simply the chance to view a new animated Owen Video graphic that will accompany trailers from now on that you can only view (for the time being) on the FB page.

The other update, is slightly more significant to you, the bride (unless you're a dude, then "the groom"...or just internet lurkers reading this in general) because it's a change to how the final products will be delivered to my clients from now on. I'll give you a hint: I've gone green.

Check the Facebook fan page for those updates! And while you there, why not become a fan?

No comments:

Post a Comment