Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Short notice weddings

Every now and then the stars align and a last minute booking comes through at a time that just works out perfectly. I worry maybe it'll be added stress that I hadn't calculated on or maybe it'll just make things flow less smoothly in my work flow, and then I get to meet the couple, and have all my fears set at ease!

I got to have coffee with Dani & Chris on Monday, as well as Dani's mom Vickie, and the wedding is this Friday. That's right, short notice! But Chris is in the Air Force and they were waiting for the details of his orders to come through before making any plans. They were such a blast to hang out with! Just two people you know you could get along with no problem, which will make their day flow so well that I'm really getting excited for it! (Good thing I only have to wait two more days).

My sister-in-law will be my second shooter on this one. I'm excited to have Amanda alongside me for it, as she has a natural eye for these things and has been wanting to join me on a shoot for some time now. This will be a great one to get her feet wet on because these guys are just an incredible couple and I can only imagine their friends and family will make for a great day!

One last thing, I'll try and include more pictures next time! I REALLY need to get an iPhone so I have a camera on me at all times. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment