Thursday, March 25, 2010

New Site Launched!

Thanks to my friend Luke, I still have an HTML page that I can edit, but now with multiple pages, HD video (rather than the old SD video hub I was using on the old site), a streamlined contact form, and more. And while some of the page is not finished (the About & Testimonial pages will be more visually appealing over time) I felt the page was definitely at a point where I could draw attention back to it again.

I did receive a lot of compliments on the simplicity of the old page, and I did like it just fine, but it was time for more, so hopefully you will like this new page just as well. :)

Thanks to everyone who has made my past year a successful one (from the great couples I've worked with, to the amazing vendors and supportive friends and family), I hope I can keep your expectations high as I move forward into this next phase of Owen Video.

No comments:

Post a Comment