Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A Nashville Wedding

Earlier this year my buddy Eugene and I were talking on the phone about our upcoming weddings, and he asked if I'd ever be interested in swinging down to Nashville to shoot another one alongside them, this time in their hometown (I'd already shot once with them in Terre Haute, IN). Of course I said that would be awesome! He immediately came back at me with a date, "What are you doing on May 8th?"

The ceremony began right at sunset in the same garden where Josh proposed to Jenny. While Jenny's family is comprised of famous musicians, none of them were asked to be involved in the wedding in any capacity aside from being there as her loving, supportive family. I loved that. For such an amazing day, it was so low-key and dream-like that it really made the bride & groom shine that much brighter.

The band was rocking, the guests were partying, and the photographers...well, they were partying too! The amazing Zach & Jody Gray of Gray Photography had their photos from this wedding featured in People Magazine in their recent Country Edition. See the photos on their blog here.

Thanks again to the always awesome Eugene & Heather Brown for including us in this amazing opportunity! Seriously you two, I really appreciate your friendship.

Check out the awesome trailer that Eugene put together after their gorgeous wedding!


1 comment:

  1. Very nice, my friend! Looks like a good time was had by all! Tasteful, graceful, and fun.

    ReplyDelete