Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Booked until 2010

Well that settles it, I am officially booked each month until 2010. I am now working in September, October, November and December. I am not FULL however, please understand that I will accept up to two more fall/winter 2009 clients if the requests come in, but that will be all.

In two weekends I'll be heading down to Indianapolis to shoot a wedding with my friends from 2Duce2.com. They're an incredible husband/wife videography team from Nashville whose work is absolutely stunning, and I feel blessed to be able to know and learn from them.

Then in October I'll be at a wedding in Port Huron that I'm looking forward to. As well as possibly shooting a promo video for a wedding photographer friend of mine at a wedding he's scheduled to shoot.

November will be the wedding of a friend of a friend back near home (Ann Arbor/Detroit area) so I'm looking forward to shooting that one.

December will bring a unique wedding for me that I'm really excited for. The ceremony will be Catholic, but at the reception the bride will be celebrating her heritage with a Korean wedding ceremony which I know will be bursting with color! I'm really looking forward to that. It may be the first time I have two cameras at the reception. :)

Right now I'm finishing up a non-profit video and working in the midst of a large scale corporate project, so back to work with me! Because after those, I have to finish up two more weddings!

No comments:

Post a Comment