Friday, August 28, 2009

Snow Leopard, Tripods & Firewire 800

Well, today was a day of purchasing on the internet.

Was initially intending to buy a new 24" iMac, but decided better of it as my current computer works just fine (knock wood) and aside from being slower than is desirable, I have no reason to ditch it yet (aside from re-sale value, anyone buying?).

So instead, I purchased Snow Leopard, effectively upgrading my operating system (and my wife's, we got the family pack).

Then, I got better tripods. I've needed to upgrade those for a while, and got some reasonably priced Velbon's from Amazon.

And lastly, I got a 4pin to 9pin firewire cable so that I can have the ability to capture and edit on my wife's laptop when necessary.

Needless to say, I'm excited to check the mail in the next few days. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment